MFG By Maharshi Dayanda Ayuryog Health Care Pharmacy.:
Lic By Govt Of Ayush Dept
Brain Working Capacity
Social Activity and Many More Benefits
Golden Opportunity For Your Child With God
:Sutrasthanam Kashyap Samhita:
”Suvarnaprashan hi etat medhagnibalavardhanamm|
Aayushyam mangalam punyam vrushyam grahapaham||
1. Swarna Bindu Prashanam or Suvarna Prashan sanskar is one of the 16 essential rituals described in Ayurveda and performed during Balya Avastha. This sanskar helps in attaining optimum growth, mental development and a strong physique and thus lays a strong foundation during formative years to lead a healthy life in Haani Avastha and Vruddha Avastha.
2. This is one of the most important Ayurvedic oral vaccination which should be given to every child. Swarna Bindu Prashanam can be given to any child between the age group of 1 month -16 years. It’s a unique method of immunization which helps the children to boost up the intellectual power and produces non specific immunity in body to fight against general disorders.
3. Swarna Bindu Prashanam can be given every day during early in the morning only and only on empty stomach along with Honey.
4. The ingredients used are essentially Swarna bhasma (Purified ash of gold) with herbal extracts like Bramhi, Shankhapushpi, Vacha, etc in pure cow’s ghee taken in the form of semi liquid and given to the children orally along with Raw Organic Honey. Artificial chemical preservatives usually found in syrups & pediatric medicines are Not used in preparation of this medicine.Hence it never gets spoilt and efficacy is highly observed.
5. It is also helpful to the children suffering with Attention Deficit, Autism, Delayed Milestone, Hyper Activity, Learning Difficulties, etc. It’s a boon to the differently abled.
6.. Ideally, Swarna Bindu Prashanam is explained in Ayurveda as an activity which has to be done immediately after birth. As strong foundation for proper growth and development of the body has to be set during the prenatal stage Swarna Prashana hence has to be started at 0 years i.e immediately after birth and can be continued up to the age of 16 years.